Friday, June 19, 2009

Droopy Eyes

had not been on here for some time now. two months or so. ewk. oh well. alot to talk about, though i rather not get all depressing on you. so lets just talk about the happy stuff. i "plan" on going to paris this november. have been over excited ever since i decided to go. i managed to get 10 days off from work and already booked the hotel. been looking up airline tickets and have found good deals. so 'yay' for that. im planning on going with my mother, my little brother and my boyfriend...hopefully.

bad things always present themselves at moments when you think youre the happiest so regardless of how happy i am for my trip, i am very depressed for many reasons. things, day by day, get from bad to worse. at work today, i started crying and my supervisor had to give me time off the phones for me to cool down, which proved to be hard to do. *sigh* i wish i didnt have so mush debt, wish could get rid of my car, have no worries, be happy and be respected and loved by others. i want to be able to trust and not have to cry again.

sorry...i promised i wouldnt get all depressive on here. ewk.

so anyways, i'll try updating on here again. ive abandoned you and i apologize =D

No comments:

Post a Comment