Tuesday, March 10, 2009

origami.

papercrafting. its my thing. my hobby. && i love it. cubeecraft is the best. when i get money back from my taxes, imma have a kinkos trip worth a couple dollars to print cubees. it will be a party, a cubee party..consisting mainly of myself and maybe william..perhaps wilson. anywho's. in december, 08, i bought me this calendar thingy for my job where every day its an origami fold, base and/or model. its the bestest. my desk at work is full of origamis everywhere. the best part is that every day/page is a different paper color, with pretty prints and all. i love it. i love paper hearts, tulips, penguin, panda, pig, seals, boxes, dogs, etc etc. im obssesed ;p
i was thinking i should start recordin tutorials on papercrafting/origami, instructional videos to post on youtube and here as well. shall be cool. for my own pleasure. keeps me busy when im sad, depressed, alone and/or bored. lolz. oh well.

^ ^

1 comment:

  1. do a youtube!

    that'd be cool, lol.

    i wanna do some origami but i have like NOOO time, lol.

    maybe when schools over we can have an origami party, lol.

    ReplyDelete